domingo, 26 de abril de 2009

Programa de 25/04/09



1ª Hora
1 - Pretenders - Don't get me wrong
2 - Katerina & The Waves - Walking on the sunshine
3 - Bangles - Walk like an egyption
4 - Blondie - Denis
5 - Suzi Quatro - The wild one
6 - Patty Smith - People wave the power
7 - The Shirts - Lough and walk away
8 - The Revillos - Where the boy for me?
9 - The Rezillos - Top of the pop
10 - Penetration - Life's a gamble
11 - The Slits - In the begginig there was rythm
12 - X-Ray Spex - The day the world turned dayglo
13 - Allez Allez - She's Stirring up
14 - Weekend - Drum beat for baby
15 - Lene Lovich - Lucky number
16 - Flying Lizards - Money


2ª Hora
1 -The Srtanglers - No more heroes
2 - The Modern Lovers - Rodrunner
3 - Dead Kennedys - California über alles
4 - Iggy And The Stooges - Raw power
5 - Ramones - I wanna be sedated
6 - Stiff Little Fingers - I don't like you
7 - Clash - I faught the law
8 - The Undertones - My perfect cousin
9 - Buzzcocks - What do i get?
10 - The Jam - It's too bad
11 - The Only Ones - Another girl, another planet
12 - The Boys - I don't care
13 - Adicts - Viva la revolution
14 - New York Dolls - Trash
16 - Sham 69 - If the kids are united



Sem comentários: