sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

Noite Revivalista - Kirsh (Coimbra) - 21/08/09



1 - Nino Rota - Love theme from godfather
2 - Nancy Sinatra - Bang bang (my baby shot me down)
3 - Les Paul & Mary Ford - Vaya con dios (my god be with you)
4 - Teresa - Lisboa à noite
5 - Billie Holiday - Smoke gets in your eyes
7 - Aretha Franklin - Unfurgetable
8 - Ella Fitzgeralg - Dream a little dream of me (c/ Louis Amstrong)
9 - Louis Amstrong - April au Portugal
10 - Net King Cole - Quizás, quizás, quizás
11 - Frank Sinatra e António Carlos Jobim - The girl from ipanema
12 - Dorys Day - Que sera sera
13 - Carmen Miranda - I, yi, yi, i (i like you very much)
14 - Nina Simone - Ain't go no, i got life
15 - Diana Ross & The Supremes - Baby love
16 - The Marvelettes - Please mr postmsan
17 - Edwin Starr - War
18 - Four Tops - Reach out i'll be there
19 - Jacksons 5 - ABC
20 - Ben E. King - Stand by me
21 - The Drifters - Under the boardwalk
22 - Otis Redding - Mr. Pitiful
23 - Ray Charles - Unchain my heart
24 - Duo Ouro Negro - Agora vou ser feliz
25 - Conjunto Mistério & Fernando Concha - Sem ti não sei viver
26 - Conchas - Oh Carol
27 - Conjunto Académico JoãoPaulo - Tu e eu
28 - Sheiks - Missing you
29 - Quinteto Académico - Judy in - disguise
30 - The Turtles - Happy together
31 - The Monkeys - I'm a believer
32 - The Beatles - Day tripper
33 - The Beach Boys - I get around
34 - The Kinks - You really got me





35 - The Band - Who do you love?
36 - Credence Clearwater Revivel - Susie q
37 - The Animals - Take it easy
38 - The Yardbirds - Heart full of soul
39 - Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to love
40 - Janis Joplin - Cry baby
41 - Patti Smith - Gloria
42 - Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - Upon the my-o-my
43 - Ry Cooder - Crazy'bout an automobile (every woman i know)
44 - Taj Mahal - Chevrolet
45 - Jimmy Reed - Ain't that love you baby
46 - Muddy Waters - (I'm your) hoochie coochie man
47 - Bo Didlay - I'm a man
48 - John Lee Hooker - Dimples
49 - Chuck Berry - Johnny b good
50 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great balls of fire
51 - Little Ricahard - Tutti frutti
52 - Bill Haley - Rock around the clock
53 - Elvis Presley - Blue suede shoes
54 - The Isley Brothers - Twist & shout
55 - Richie Valens - La bamba
56 - Roy Orbison - Oh pretty whoman
57 - The Everly Brothers - Bye bye love
58 - Simon & Garfunkel - Mr Robinson
59 - Del Shannon - Runaway
60 - The Shadows - Apache
61 - Enio Moricone - The good, the bad and the ugly
62 - Johnny Cash - Get rythm
63 - Hank William - My son calls another man daddy
64 - Bill Monroe - Blue moon of kentucky
65 - Brece Springsteen - Get dawn tucker
66 - Buffalo Springsfield - Go and say goodbye
67 - Neil Young - Cames a time
68 - Bob Dylan - Like a rolling stone



Sem comentários: