sábado, 23 de janeiro de 2010

Programa de 23/01/10



1ª Hora

1 - Spacemen 3 - Call the doctor
2- Wall Of Voodoo - Ring of fire
3 - R.E.M. - The One i Love
4 - The Housemartins - Bow down
5 - The Proclaimers - I’m gonna be (500 miles)
6 - Violent Femmes - Jesus walking on the water
7 - The Bluebells - Young at herat
8 - Johnny Cash - Sunday morning coming down
9 - Neil Young - Like a hurricane
10 - Van Morrison - And it stoned me
11 - Nicolas Cage - Love me
12 - Suzi Quatro - Wake up little Susie
13 - Suzane Vega - Marlene on the wall
14 - Patti Smith - Because of the night

2ª Hora

1 – The Triffids – Bury me deep in love
2 - Pale Saints – Insubstencial
3 – Primal Scream – Sonic sister love
4 – The Woodentops – Give it to me
5 – The Blue Aeroplanes – Veils in colour
6 – Felt – Ballad of a band
7 – Lloyd Cole And The Comotions – Perfect skin
8 – Orange Juice – You old eccentric
9 – Go-Betweens – Was there anything I could do?
10 – The Church – The ungarded moment
11 – The Pastels – Comin’ through
12 – Ian McCulloch – The flickering wall
13 – The Smiths – Hand in glove
14 – The The – The beat(en) generation
15 - The Clash - Rock the casbah
16 - Pixies - Where is my mind?


Sem comentários: