sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

Programa de 20/02/10



1ª Hora


1 - Robert Palmer - Addicted to love
2 - Rolling Stones - Brown sugar
3 - Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - Twist ah look
4 - Frank Zappa - My guitar wants to kill your mama
5 - Led Zeppelin - The song remains the same
6 - Black Sabbath - Paranoid
7 - Deep Purple - Black night
8 - Alice Cooper - School’s out
9 - Queen - Now i’m here
10 - T-Rex - Telegram sam
11 - Mott The Hoople - All the way from menphis
12 - MC5 - Back in the USA
13 - Squeeze - Coll for cats
14 - Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Sex & drugs & rock & roll
15 - Dr. Feelgood - Back in the night
16 - Boomtown Rats - I don't like mondays


2ª Hora


1 - The Gun Club - Eternally is here
2 - The Clash - Brand new cadillac
3 - Stray Cats - Look at that cadillac
4 - The Deltas - John i’m only dancing
5 - Guanna Batz - I’m on fire
6 - The Meteors - Go buddy go
7 - Demented Are Go! - Be bop a lula
8 - Long Tall Texans - Should i stay or should i go
9 - The Cramps - The way i walk
10 - Sex Pistols - C’mon everybody
11 - Ramones - Blitzkrieg bop
12 - Generation X - Dancing with myself
13 - The Boys - I don’t care
14 - Siff Little Fingers - I don’t like you
15 - The Undertones - My perfect cousin
16 - The Stranglers - No more heroes
17 - The Cars - Just what i need
18 - Elvis Costelo & The Attration - I don't want to go) to Chelsea
19 - XTC - Generals and majors


Sem comentários: