sábado, 4 de abril de 2009

Programa de 04/04/09



1º Hora
1 - Robert Palmer - Adicted to love
2 - Rolling Stones - Star me up
3 - Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - Twist a luck
4 - Frank Zappa - San ber'dino
5 - Led Zeppelin - The song remains the same
6 - Black Sabath - Paranoid
7 - Deep Purple - Black night
8 - Alice Cooper - School's out
9 - T-Rex - Children of the revolution
10 - Mot The Hoople - All the way from menphis
11 - MC5 - Back in USA
12 - Squeeze - Coll for cats
13 - Ian Dury And The Blockheads - Sex & drugs & rock & roll
14 - Cheap Trick - I want you to want me
15 - Generation X - Dancing with my self
16 - Sid Vicious - My way


2ªHora
1 - A Flock Of Seguls - I run
2 - Alphaville - Big in Japan
3 - Ultravox - Vienna
4 - Talk Talk - It's my life
5 - Propaganda - Duel
6 - Humam League - (Keep filing) fascination
7 - Kraftwerk - The model
8 - OMD - Enola gay
9 - Classic Nouveaux - Never again
10 - Duran duran - Planet earth
11 - Herois do Mar - Amor
12 - New Order - Blue monday






Sem comentários: