sábado, 7 de março de 2009

Programa de 07/03/09



1ª Hora
1 - JJ Fade - You're goimg down
2 - Spasnky D - I can't stop
3 - Princess MC - Pimp up thr funk
4 - Queen Latifah - Ladies - Ladies first
5 - Tanya Winley - Vicious rap
6 - Lady B - To the beat y'all
7 - Sweet Tee - I got da feelin'
8 - Dimples D - Suker DJ's (i will survive)
9 - MC Lyte - Cha cha cha
10 - She Rockers - Give it a rest
11 - Two Sisters - B-boy beware
12 - Tina B - Jazzy sensation


2ª Hora
1 - Jackson 5 - I'll be there
2 - Commodores - Easy
3 - Michael Jackson - One day in your life
4 - Diana Ross - I'm still waiting
5 - Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
6 - Daiana Ross + Marvim Gaye - You are everything
7 - Smokey Robinson - The tears of a clown
8 - Edwin Starr - War
9 - Martha & The Vandellas - Nowhere to run
10 - The Detroit Spiners - It's a shame
11 - Frank Wilson - Do i love you (indeed i do)
12 - Stivie Wonder - Signed, saled, delivered i'm yours
13 - The Supremes - Stoned love
14 - The Temptations - Just my imagination (running away with me)
15 - Michael Jackson - Ben
16 - Jackson 5 - ABC



Sem comentários: